The 5 Knowledge Centers ProgramA Training Program For Leaders, Coaches & Teams
The 5 Knowledge Centers
“Bringing Human BEING Back to the HUMAN Being”
- Head – This knowledge center focuses on leveraging the power of reason
- Heart – This knowledge center focuses on leveraging the power of love
- Hands – This knowledge center focuses on leveraging the power of action
- Gut – This knowledge center focuses on leveraging the power of intuition
- Groin – This knowledge center focuses on leveraging the power of passion
+ Nature – The 5 knowledge centers find their full expression in a dynamic relationship with the environment
Key Program Outcomes
1) What you will learn about Leadership (Me):
- Learn how to use the 5 Knowledge Centers (5KC) model on yourself.
- Discover which 5KC you already use well as a leader.
- Practice accessing other 5KC that will make you an even more powerful leader.
- Become aware of your impact on others.
- Gain Executive Presence skills.
- Acquire confidence and competence in using all 5KC.
- Tap into the magic of fun, humor and play. (This applies to all three areas—Leadership, Coaching and Teaming.
2) What you will learn about Coaching (You):
- Learn how to use the 5KC model with others.
- Gain simple yet powerful coaching skills and techniques through using the 5KC model.
- You will become Leader as Coach (Here the focus is on leaders using coaching skills in their existing role).
- You will become Coach as Leader (Here the focus is on existing coaches embracing the leader from within).
- Learn how to build trust, intimacy and powerful relationships with clients, colleagues and others in the workplace.
- Learn how to give and receive constructive feedback.
3) What you will learn about Teaming (We):
- Learn how to use the 5KC model with teams and organizations.
- Learn simple yet powerful Team Coaching skills and techniques through using the 5KC model.
- Gain confidence and competence as a team leader/coach.
- Learn how to inspire collaboration.
- Learn how to create trust, intimacy and powerful relationships on a team level.
- Create powerful strategy sessions using the 5KC model.
3-Day Program Agenda
The 5 Knowledge Centers Training Program is a 3-day intensive workshop:
Day 1 – Leadership (Me): In Day 1 of the workshop you will internalize and embody the 5 Knowledge Centers + Nature and begin increasing your leadership agility and dynamic range.
Day 2 – Coaching (You): In Day 2 of the workshop you will learn how to coach another person using the model. You will learn specific techniques for coaching all the 5 Knowledge Centers + Nature as a whole as well as in their parts.
Day 3 – Teaming (We): On Day 3 you will experience how the 5 Knowledge Centers + Nature can be applied at the level of teams. Access tools and techniques for helping teams move rapidly through the stages of Forming – Norming – Storming – Performing using the model. Learn methods for helping teams coach themselves using the framework.
Sign Up Today!
Price: $1,950.00 USD
Price Includes Access To:
- The 3-Day in person 5 Knowledge Centers Program: New York, November 15-17, 2017 (Location TBD)
- 30 Minute Pre-Program Discovery Call
- 45 Minutes Post-Program Coaching Call
- Access to Community of Practice Webinar Sessions
Forms of Payment: We accept payments by check, by credit card as well by wire transfer:
For Payment by Check: Make the check payable to “The Team Coaching Zone,” earmark the check “5KC Program New York 2017” and mail to: The Team Coaching Zone, c/o: Krister Lowe, PhD, 1 Camp Drive, Lumberton, NJ 08048
For Payment by Wire Transfer: Contact Krister Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org for banking details.
For Payment By Credit Card: We accept all major credit cards
Refunds & Cancellations: If you are unable to attend the workshop, you may transfer your registration to another attendee or request a refund. All cancellations or requests for transfer must be sent in writing via e-mail and must identify the registrant’s name, email address and amount paid. Send requests to Krister Lowe, PhD at email@example.com. Registrants requesting refunds 15 days or more in advance of the course will receive a full refund minus a $150 administrative fee to cover transaction costs. Registrants requesting refunds less than 14 days or less in advance of the course will receive a 50% refund. If The Team Coaching Zone is able to find a replacement for your seat, you will receive a full refund less the $150 administrative fee. This will be a courtesy and is not a guarantee. No refunds will be issued as of the first day of the workshop. Team Coaching Zone, LLC. is not responsible for problems or events beyond our control such as travel delays, natural disasters, sicknesses or other unexpected disruptions. Consider purchasing travel insurance to cover such circumstances. Therefore, no refunds will be issued under these circumstances unless a replacement can be found for your seat as mentioned above.
For More Information & Assistance Contact: Krister Lowe, PhD, Event Organizer and Co-Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.917.664.0640