Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada: Sunday August 13, 2:00 p.m.
- Step aboard the Wylde Swan at 2:00 p.m., settle into the ship and depart the harbor at 4:00 p.m.
- Meet your Program Guides, Captain and Crew and other Coaches and form as a learning community.
Sailing Along the Coast and Off Shore of Nova Scotia: Monday August 14 to Friday August 18
- During five full days at sea, the LeaderSHIP Team Coaching program will be delivered. Learning sessions will take place primarily in the mornings.
- In the afternoons you will have the opportunity to learn and participate in sailing the ship. You will learn about ropes, hoisting and lowering sails, changing the course of the ship, navigating, steering the boat, participating in watches and more.
- In the evenings you will be free to relax, connect with your new teammates, participate in sailing the ship and other recreational activities.
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada: Saturday August 19, 12:00 p.m.
- The ship will anchor in Saint John on the morning of Saturday August 19th. During the morning, you, your Program Guides and your fellow coaches will reflect on the LeaderSHIP Team Coaching learning journey, enjoy a final meal together and say goodbye.